Hello spatial designers ![]()
My name is Johan, as the co-founder and head of product at Arkio I’m focused on supporting our development team, specifying the features that go into the product and help with the development of Arkio using input from our users ![]()
I was born in the Netherlands where I also got trained as an architect. During my +15 year career, I switched from designing buildings to programming design tools
Since 2016 I got hooked on immersive technologies for design collaboration as they offer the best input and user experience, our own hands and eyes!
I’m keen to hear what everyone thinks about Arkio and how it’s used and I’m always up for a chat when you want to talk about your ideas for Arkio!
When I’m not wearing a headset I can be found biking and traveling with our little dog
IG@shibbayakuku I also enjoy playing tennis, games (video and board), reading, and long fireside chats with a beer ![]()
