Real world construction 🏢 concept idea

Every time I cruise past this lot on my way to the highway, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s just begging for some action - a new business, construction project, something!! . It’s a blank canvas waiting to be transformed. Well, it’s about time to shake things up. Time to whip out my headset and bring this vision to life, in the coolest way possible. Let’s make this space pop!..
FYI… Construction Crews are off for the weekend while the designer comes up with interior floor plans

5 Likes

:fire: :arkio_red: :fire:

The Ro strikes again! Is this the lot we were talking about a while back?

1 Like

Yes sir :saluting_face:, you and I have a date in Providence soon :sunglasses::+1:t5:

1 Like

Gearing up for the Ro experience :building_construction:

1 Like

2 Likes

wow!!
you are so advanced Arkio user, Ro!!
OK then, I need to gear myself up a little more.
I really want to improve myself to the point where Arkio feels like an extension of my arms, just like you.

2 Likes

Thanks jin,
I’ve seen your work, you definitely have the skills… The hardest part is coming up with ideas that differ from others and the starting point. I try to trust my process. Have checks and balances for every move, save often, fully utilize the undo button and above all have fun… Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!

2 Likes

I really like how you even diagrammed out the different inputs for these visuals. I’ve been wanting to do something similar for the mixed reality shots we’ve been doing, there are some pretty neat lil moments with the digital and physical overlays that make it look real :arkio_retro_teal:

Also, @RO100 don’t forget to say a lil hello :wave: !

2 Likes