This year, I took the VR class that focused on design, technology, and collaboration. Throughout the course, I learned many new skills and gained hands-on experience with different tools and projects.
One of the most interesting parts of the class was working with 3D models and 3D printers. I learned how to create and modify digital models and then turn them into real objects using a 3D printer. This helped me understand the design process from an idea to a finished product. I also learned the importance of patience and problem-solving when designs did not work as expected.
Another important tool we used was Arkio. Through Arkio, I explored virtual design and learned how technology can help people create and share ideas in new ways. Working in a digital environment improved my creativity and helped me better visualize designs.
A highlight of the year was visiting New York University and collaborating with students and professionals there. This experience allowed me to work with others, exchange ideas, and learn from people with different backgrounds and experiences. It showed me how teamwork and communication are important in real-world projects.
Overall, this class helped me develop technical skills, creativity, and collaboration skills. I learned how to use new technology, solve problems, and work effectively with others. This experience has increased my interest in design and technology, and I look forward to using these skills in future projects and learning opportunities.
Ps: Mr peddi and ms Hollis is the best