The Botanical Gardens

The Botanical Gardens: A new path opens new possibilities

The path you are following forks into two… one path to the left and one to the right, One path will lead you to safety and while the other can cause you confusion. Sounds like a dream? Find the person who is sleeping to find your destiny. Are you up for the challenge?

5 Likes

Great design :face_with_monocle::+1:t5:
Looks very peaceful and relaxing.

2 Likes

Maybe one day we will see a mash up between both of your styles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes i would love that :call_me_hand:t5::thinking:
I’m sure we’ll make it happen :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

I am up for it! That would be a cool project!! :smile:

2 Likes

The way colors are chosen and architectural elements are arranged is really lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s amazing how freely you create within the constraints of Arkio’s limited materials.

3 Likes

Seeing all three of you chatting it up makes me so happy :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to say a lil hello! @tclaudia

3 Likes

We should actually get together @jin @RO100 and combine our styles! That would be so cool!

3 Likes

Hello :sunglasses:… I’m down to do a project together… I’m usually free, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday anytime after 5pm Est… I understand we all live in different time zones… So please let me know your available design schedule… I’ll do my best to accommodate… :v:t5:

2 Likes

5pm is 11pm for me, but I actually don’t mind if we meet for an hour or two once a week. Plus, any day works for me :wink:

1 Like

This up coming Thursday I’ll be free at 2pm Est… I have no plans or rush… Figured that would be a good starting point to lay down a fountain… Plus give us time to come up with ideas… Let me know if this works for you

2 Likes

This works for me! Thursday at 2pm EST it is!

2 Likes

Great :blush:
If you have any project ideas,
Let me know!!

1 Like

This thread warms my heart :heart: !

1 Like

sounds fantastic idea!!!

let me try if I can wake up 3am Friday (JST) in Japan !!

2 Likes

Hello, are we still good to go for meet in 15-20 minutes?

1 Like

where was it ? I could not make it.