I agree on the locking piece. I actually didn’t really understand everything that was happening when that command goes off until recently. Something to keep in mind is that when you use the lock command, you are locking both your scale and location in order to maintain an anchored position between your virtual and physical spaces. I think in typical modeling programs you might consider the lock command to only freeze your position
david
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Locking not working | 1 | 159 | June 4, 2024 | |
| Walking around without the transparency effect | 1 | 57 | June 18, 2025 | |
| Quest vr walk through | 1 | 176 | April 19, 2024 | |
| Mixed Reality Patio Model | 1 | 160 | June 12, 2024 | |
| Layers, please! Projects cannot scale without them | 2 | 84 | May 3, 2025 |